Terms & Conditions
Access to Our Site
- The access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and the Company reserve the rights at all times to withdraw, provide access and change the details and contents without any further notice to you.
- You shall only use our site for lawful purposes and will not be permitted to use it for any unlawful purpose(s) resulting in breaches of any applicable local and international law and government regulations.
- The use of our site and contents do not grant any license or right to the use of these contents.
- Our site may be updated with changes made and any such changes to the contents shall be binding upon you without any further notice to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The contents of this site is the property of Labelz and is protected by Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights. All trade names, images, trademarks, data information’s and any logos featured in these pages are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by their applicable local and international trademark and copyright laws.
- The contents of this site cannot be copied, downloaded, reproduced, transferred and redistributed in any physical and electronic manner to any persons or organization(s) without first having obtained the written consent of Labelz.
- The contents and materials of our site is strictly provided without any guarantees, conditions and warranties for its accuracy and completeness in whole or partial context. Any commercial risks, considerations and material decisions made and entered by you are strictly at your own prerogative and discretion and you will not hold the Company and its officers liable for any loss, damages, and expenses of whatever nature including those that may be intangible.
- Any commentary, materials, opinions, representations and assumptions made in this site are given in good faith and shall not amount to be an advice or to be relied upon partially or completely leading to a commercial decision made and you are advised to conduct your own independent market research and assessments.
- Labelz and its officers disclaim all liabilities of whatever nature at all times including any probable representation(s) and negligence in providing this site.
- We may collect and process your Personal Data information strictly and only for our usage in processing our marketing promotions, research and data administration, communication by Labelz and the possibility of providing our services and communications to and with you. All information’s given will not be shared, transmitted, transferred or disclosed physically or electronically to any Third Party person or organization for whatever reason without first having obtained your written consent.
- While all reasonable care and protection measures are taken by Labelz for your information(s) provided, we disclaim all liabilities of whatever nature that may arise from any data breaches which is beyond the control of Labelz and its officers.
- If you do not wish your Personal Data to be collected via cookies to our website, kindly disable and deactivate any cookies by adjusting your website browser settings and clear your browsing history and the cache from your internet browser.
Link to Third Party Sites
- Our site may contain links to other Third Party sites and resources, namely Facebook, YouTube and Watsapp Messaging and these links are provided for your information only. Labelz do not have control over these Third Party site providers and they are provided for your information only. We will not accept any responsibility for them or for any loss or damage(s) that may arise from your usage.